This build contains the following updates to KioskSimple:
- Allows the browser to access the webcam and mic for meeting/chat applications
- Prevent users from defining invalid keystroke combo for exiting KioskSimple
- Added real-time validation of Windows auto-login user credentials
- Updated Chrome Engine to latest version
To update KioskSimple simply run the KioskSimple Config tool and click the icon at the top menu with the cloud and arrow through it then select UPDATE ALL.
If you want to be notified of new releases subscribe to the KioskSimple blog today.
Latest posts by Andrew Savala (see all)
- Kiosk Idle Timeout: What Happens When They Walk Away… - May 25, 2019
- How to Plan Your Payment Kiosk Workflow - May 4, 2019
- Selecting Kiosk Payment Devices, Don’t Paint Yourself into A Corner - April 25, 2019