This build contains the following updates to KioskSimple:
- Option to return the user to the home page if the user is idle for the configured timeout.
- Option to purge browser cache when KioskSimple is first started.
- Option to allow OS to handle URL prefix by launching 3rd party applications (i.e. mailto: launching Outlook).
- Display a detailed error message if the browser fails to load a webpage.
- Automatically handle links that try to open a new browser window/tab (target=”_blank”) in the current browser window.
- Fixed issue with page not having focus in Chrome Engine when page is initially loaded.
- Installer prompts the user to reboot after installing to ensure the keyboard filter driver is loaded.
Latest posts by Andrew Savala (see all)
- Kiosk Idle Timeout: What Happens When They Walk Away… - May 25, 2019
- How to Plan Your Payment Kiosk Workflow - May 4, 2019
- Selecting Kiosk Payment Devices, Don’t Paint Yourself into A Corner - April 25, 2019