Training video kiosks are a great way to save on training costs for your employees and educate customers on how to use your products and services.
In this article, I’m going to show you how to easily put your YouTube videos on a kiosk using our kiosk software KioskSimple.
This article will cover all the necessary steps to deploy your training video kiosk.
I’ll also include full source code for a basic training video website that’s responsive so it looks great on most tablets.
Continue reading “How to Put Your Training Videos on a Kiosk”
This build contains the following updates to KioskSimple:
- Option to return the user to the home page if the user is idle for the configured timeout.
- Option to purge browser cache when KioskSimple is first started.
- Option to allow OS to handle URL prefix by launching 3rd party applications (i.e. mailto: launching Outlook).
- Display a detailed error message if the browser fails to load a webpage.
- Automatically handle links that try to open a new browser window/tab (target=”_blank”) in the current browser window.
- Fixed issue with page not having focus in Chrome Engine when page is initially loaded.
- Installer prompts the user to reboot after installing to ensure the keyboard filter driver is loaded.