I wanted to outline the three major ways our company serves the self-service kiosk niche for those who aren’t familiar with our small software company.
Most of the value we generate comes from one of the following activities:
- Creating free instructional and thought provoking content
- Developing innovative kiosk software solutions
- Delivering unparalleled customer and developer support
Creating free instructional and thought provoking content
One of the ways we wanted to give back to the kiosk industry was by regularly producing instructional content specific to our marketplace. Much of the content is targeted towards kiosk application developers, but other content is more general and doesn’t require a nerd degree to understand. We’re a company primarily consisting of software developers and we wanted to share our wealth of experience in the form of helpful articles. If you’re new to the blog please sign up for our blog updates emailing list to keep current on our latest articles.
Developing innovative kiosk software solutions
We created KioskSimple with the intent of providing a crazy simple way to secure your self-service kiosks. We also wanted to offer kiosk application developers the option of running native Windows applications from their kiosks. Native Windows applications have performance advantages over the traditional web server based implementation and we wanted to offer the best performance possible. Learn more
Delivering unparalleled customer and developer support
- Kiosk Idle Timeout: What Happens When They Walk Away… - May 25, 2019
- How to Plan Your Payment Kiosk Workflow - May 4, 2019
- Selecting Kiosk Payment Devices, Don’t Paint Yourself into A Corner - April 25, 2019