We’ve made it easy to start accepting cash and credit card payments from your self-service kiosk by using the KioskSimple kiosk SDK. Our kiosk SDK abstracts the complicated logic of several popular payment devices and greatly lowers the learning curve thereby saving you significant development costs.
Benefits of the KioskSimple kiosk SDK:
- Speeds up development to save you time and money
- Allows you to switch between supported payment devices with little to no code rework
- Free developer support included
How does the KioskSimple kiosk SDK work?
Our payment device support is distributed in the form of affordable KioskSimple plugins which can be downloaded directly from the KioskSimple Configuration App. In order to utilize a plugin from your kiosk application both KioskSimple and the associated plugin must both be installed.
How much does a plugin cost?
Plugin pricing varies from $40 to $100 per kiosk (one-time cost) and we offer a free demo of all our plugins. Try a plugin today by first downloading the demo of KioskSimple kiosk software for Windows and then downloading the plugin from the KioskSimple Configuration App.
We’re pleased to offer free developer support for our kiosk SDK. We’re happy to get you on the phone with one of our developers and answer any questions you may have about the kiosk SDK code examples.
Latest posts by Andrew Savala (see all)
- How to Plan Your Payment Kiosk Workflow - May 4, 2019
- Selecting Kiosk Payment Devices, Don’t Paint Yourself into A Corner - April 25, 2019
- Get to Market Faster with An MVP Kiosk - April 20, 2019