KioskSimple is a Windows kiosk software which makes it easy to convert your tablet or PC into a self-service kiosk in just a few minutes. We also offer a fully-featured free demo of our Windows kiosk software so you can try before you buy.
Key features of KioskSimple Windows kiosk software:
- Quickly convert your website into a self-service kiosk in just a few minutes
- Start your .NET WPF application in “kiosk mode”
- Accept cash and credit card payments
- Affordable kiosk licensing starting at just $199 per kiosk (one-time cost)
- Includes a developer friendly kiosk SDK
- Try the fully-featured free demo today!
What does your Windows kiosk software do?
- Web browser lockdown mode
- .NET WPF lockdown mode
Web browser lockdown mode allows you to easily convert your existing website into a self-service kiosk.
.NET WPF lockdown mode allows you to run your .NET WPF application in kiosk mode.
The most common mode of operation is web browser lockdown due to the relative ease of creating a website. By using tools like WordPress you can quickly create a touchscreen friendly website which you can then lockdown with KioskSimple. WordPress also comes with a built in content management system so you can save money by performing all of your own content updates.
How much does your Window kiosk software cost?
KioskSimple has one-time license cost of $199 per kiosk. We also include free technical support via the phone and email. Please try the free demo today and see how KioskSimple can make setting up your self-service kiosk, simple.
Latest posts by Andrew Savala (see all)
- Kiosk Idle Timeout: What Happens When They Walk Away… - May 25, 2019
- How to Plan Your Payment Kiosk Workflow - May 4, 2019
- Selecting Kiosk Payment Devices, Don’t Paint Yourself into A Corner - April 25, 2019