KioskSimple makes it easy for organizations of any size to make their time tracking website securely accessible from a self-service kiosk. This way workers can use a central kiosk or Windows tablet to log their time. In this example I’ll be using the eBillity Time Tracker web app from the Intuit App Center, but it would work fine with other time tracking websites also.
Configuring KioskSimple to secure your time tracking kiosk:
- Locate the URL of your time tracking website. In the case of the eBillity time tracker it’s https://appcenter.intuit.com/Account/Logon
- Launch the KioskSimple Configuration Tool
- Navigate to BROWSER->BROWSER SETTINGS and set the field “Start-up Web Page” to the URL of your time tracking website
- Save your settings and your done!
The following video demonstrates how KioskSimple can be configured to secure a website within minutes.
Now when your workers go to log their time they can easily access the time tracking website from your central kiosk! Try the free demo of KioskSimple for Windows today!
Latest posts by Andrew Savala (see all)
- 6 Tips for Boosting Customer Engagement at Your Kiosks - March 23, 2019
- How to Create a Customer Survey Kiosk - November 8, 2017
- How to Create a Net Promoter Score® Survey Kiosk - October 25, 2017