Adding a webcam to your kiosk application can go a long way to improve the security of your kiosk. In the case of disputed credit card charges (i.e. chargebacks) it can help to have a picture of the customer swiping the card in question. One of our main goals with KioskSimple was to make it really easy for kiosk application developers to integrate popular kiosk devices, like webcams, into their kiosks. The KioskSimple developer API supports integrating a webcam into your website and we have code examples to get you started.
- Download a copy of the KioskSimple free demo and the Webcam Plugin (the plugin is downloaded from the KioskSimple configuration tool not the website and is a free trial also).
- Make a few code changes to your kiosk application to call the KioskSimple API and now your kiosk is taking photos!
- Avoid These 12 Mistakes Companies Make on Their First Payment Kiosk - April 6, 2019
- 6 Tips for Boosting Customer Engagement at Your Kiosks - March 23, 2019
- How to Create a Customer Survey Kiosk - November 8, 2017