Since you’re reading this article you’re probably wanting to add support for accepting payments from an MEI bill acceptor into your kiosk application. If this is the case then we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised just how easy this is to accomplish when you use the KioskSimple API. One of the main draws of KioskSimple is just how simple we make it to integrate with popular kiosk payment devices like MEI bill acceptors. KioskSimple currently supports the MEI AE and SC series bill acceptors along with the MEI BNR (Bulk Note Recycler).
Here’s the three easy steps you’ll need to get started accepting cash payments from your kiosk application:
- Download a demo copy of KioskSimple and the MEI Bill Acceptor Plugin (you download the plugin from the KioskSimple configuration tool).
- Make a few small code changes to your kiosk application and start accepting cash payments.
Our developer support team is happy to provide assistance if your developers have any questions about the code examples or integrating the MEI bill acceptor into your kiosk application. KioskSimple is what we use to create all our kiosk payment applications and if you have any questions or concerns then we want to know about it. So please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Latest posts by Andrew Savala (see all)
- How to Plan Your Payment Kiosk Workflow - May 4, 2019
- Selecting Kiosk Payment Devices, Don’t Paint Yourself into A Corner - April 25, 2019
- Get to Market Faster with An MVP Kiosk - April 20, 2019