We really like the Magtek credit card readers and wanted to make them simple to integrate with your kiosk application using our KioskSimple developer-friendly API. Credit cards are clearly the most popular form of payment being accepted by payment kiosks today and with just some minor code changes your kiosk application can begin accepting credit card payments also. The KioskSimple developer API supports integrating Magtek credit card readers into your website or .NET WPF kiosk application and we have code examples to get you started.
- Download a copy of the KioskSimple free demo and the Magtek Credit Card Reader Plugin (the plugin is downloaded from the KioskSimple configuration tool not the website and is a free trial also).
- Modify your kiosk application to take advantage of the KioskSimple API and now your kiosk is accepting credit card payments!
We know how difficult it can be to deal with 3rd party APIs and we’ve set out to make this a painless experience. By abstracting the Magtek credit card reader’s SDK you don’t have to worry about any of the intricate details of this device and will save countless hours of development. Our API will save you time and money and frees you up to focus on creating your kiosk application. If you have any questions or concerns about the Magtek credit card reader code examples then please contact us and we’ll get you in touch with a developer.
- Kiosk Idle Timeout: What Happens When They Walk Away… - May 25, 2019
- How to Plan Your Payment Kiosk Workflow - May 4, 2019
- Selecting Kiosk Payment Devices, Don’t Paint Yourself into A Corner - April 25, 2019